Laptop cannot print to wireless printer

plshelpmyproblems

Estimable
May 26, 2014
Alright, the laptop is running in windows 10, and we have a wireless printer. I've checked everything in the support website of the printer but none works because my laptop can't even detect the wireless printer at the installation at all. (Yes we are connected in the same router) Anyways, I proceeded to install via USB, and everything proceeded to work, but I can't use it to print wirelessly, which is what I need.

plshelpmyproblems

Estimable
May 26, 2014

Yes, it is connected wirelessly to the router. The printer is Brother MFCJ6510DW. I could print just fine with computers connected to the router via ethernet cable. The only problem is that I cannot print using the laptop on Wi-Fi because it won't be detected at all.

"Add a printer" was the last thing I tried and like the same problem, it doesn't find anything too.

plshelpmyproblems

Estimable
May 26, 2014
I did the "Temporarily use a USB", but unfortunately after its done, when it asks to remove the USB connection, it goes back to the wireless detection which doesn't find anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KingExus Laptop Tech Support 0
TKU Laptop Tech Support 0
J Laptop Tech Support 0
J Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1