Question Laptop can't connect to Wifi whenever my brothers' PCs are on

Jun 7, 2019
Hello! This will be my first time posting here but I am desperate for help. Every time my brothers turn on their computer my laptop HP loses connection but when they turn it off my connection comes back :( I don't know what's causing this and I'm wondering what can I do to solve this. Thank you so much.

Saga Lout

Olde English
Maybe they're heavy gamers.

The only reason you can't get a share of the available bandwidth, is that someone else is using it. Your system works fine until they take up the bandwidth leaving you none, and that can only be done by excessive use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spordimees Wireless Carriers 1
M Wireless Carriers 1
P Wireless Carriers 1
D Wireless Carriers 1
H Wireless Carriers 1
A Wireless Carriers 1
C Wireless Carriers 1
N Wireless Carriers 1
N Wireless Carriers 1
I Wireless Carriers 1
J Wireless Carriers 1
R Wireless Carriers 1
C Wireless Carriers 1
A Wireless Carriers 6
O Wireless Carriers 1
L Wireless Carriers 1
A Wireless Carriers 1
K Wireless Carriers 1
T Wireless Carriers 1
C Wireless Carriers 1
Similar threads
Question Connected to bluetooth transmitter/receiver, but only left side is playing
Ok my 40"Hisense tv is connected to my acer liquid zest phone but I can't connect to the Netflix server why?
My HP laptop does not read any Wi-Fi /hot-spot devices.... Although it's an old version of HP but I want you guys to help me
Wifi router turned red but ISP says I am connected
How to get phone number connect to imei
Is it possible to have one number connected to 2 of my iPhones?
My internet want connect how do i authenticate my modem
My Dell Inspiron 3542 is not connecting with my wireless WiFi and not even showing any WiFi but with Ethernet cable is connect
Sharing internet connection
Connect bluetooth headset to laptop via a stereo 3.5 jack
How can I connect my bunker hill wireless security camera with my DVR and router
hi, i want to make wireless connections between 5.1 channel sub woofers and all its other small 5 speakers
How to connect my fire stick to my projector
Network Problems..Blackberry straight talk...
My cell kelp losing my internet connection
How can I connect a Verizon, 4G unlocked Galaxy S5 to T-Mobile account?
Connect to my century link Internet without a computer
I have a Verizon account with two cellphones and a tablet. I'm looking to disconnect my internet connection and wifi in my hou
Cricket zte grand x and it will not stay on unless it is connected to the charger
i have internet service on my laptop, can i get it on my non activated android phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY