Laptop charge for 1 min then stops and wont hold a charge

Jose Munoz

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
model: acer aspire timeline u M5-581TG-6666

I can't find where to buy a replacement battery if thats the case. the batter is internal so I have to remove alot of things as it doesn't just clip on. any one know where I can get one? I got the laptop brand new from newegg(i hope they didn't send me a refurbished laptop instead of the new one i suppose to get) i had it for 7 months used it as a regular desktop played a couple of games and kept it on all night downloading stuff.....if u know what i mean.....ya u know

Solution
Contact ACER the MAKER of the computer. Normally if you google that model and include the word BATTERY, you can find replacements. You learned a important lesson, NEVER LEAVE THE BATTERY IN if your using it as a regular desktop replacement. REMOVE THE BATTERY or you will DAILY be overcharging it (like a rechargable battery for your clock, remote, etc.) till it has no charging ability any more.
Contact ACER the MAKER of the computer. Normally if you google that model and include the word BATTERY, you can find replacements. You learned a important lesson, NEVER LEAVE THE BATTERY IN if your using it as a regular desktop replacement. REMOVE THE BATTERY or you will DAILY be overcharging it (like a rechargable battery for your clock, remote, etc.) till it has no charging ability any more.

Solution