Laptop CPU/GPU Temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaNsiL

Commendable
Oct 2, 2016
I have a MSI laptop which is called "GE72 2QF Apache Pro". it has nvidia GTX970M and Intel core i7-5700HQ. I have been using this laptop for almost a year now. However i have ran into few problems. One is that the temperature for the CPU dramatically rises to 85'C when playing games such as Black Desert Online. But the GPU temp only goes up to 65'C or so. (The idle temp for CPU is ~45'C)

Also sometimes my CPU temp reads 65'c when i am playing the same game that usually brings the temperature up to 85'C like above, BUT the game's FPS is surprisingly lower than before and almost unplayable.

I know the temperature of the laptop can get higher than the PC because it IS a laptop, but i just want to make sure if it is normal or my laptop is being damaged in any other ways.

Please help me :(

Thank you!

P.S also if you guys have any ideas how i can improve my wifi connections please let me know. i have called the providers and they have told me to change the channel, which i have done. but it is still slower than it used to be before. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.