Laptop doesn't connect to external display over HDMI

psn1234

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
Display over HDMI has been working properly since years. Recently from the past 2 weeks or so it stopped working. Laptop doesn't connect at all . Have been searching the internet for hours for the solution to this. The problem is the display is detected in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel and audio source at music playback. But there's isn't any result of it. I have tried with some other monitors and some other cables which is of no use.

Solution
Have you tried uninstalling, and disconnecting, all involved parts/devices/connections etc., and then starting from scratch?

I ask because when the laptop gets updated, especially any OS updates or graphic updates, it can cause this problem.

If that doesn't work, you might want to look into if any changes were made to the laptop (through said updates) that would restrict this ability.
Have you tried uninstalling, and disconnecting, all involved parts/devices/connections etc., and then starting from scratch?

I ask because when the laptop gets updated, especially any OS updates or graphic updates, it can cause this problem.

If that doesn't work, you might want to look into if any changes were made to the laptop (through said updates) that would restrict this ability.

Solution