Laptop DVD Drive stop reading when laptop gets waved

pillaisreekumar08

Prominent
Apr 12, 2017
Hi,
My Laptops' DVD drive reads disc. But when the laptop [strike]gets waved[/strike] vibrates while typing, the drive stops reading and have to wait for it read it again. I believe there might be some small technical issue in my DVD drive. Please help.

Thanks,
Sree

Solution
You could try updating the drivers for the player and see if that helps.

It doesn't sound like the drive itself is the issue, since it works find otherwise. Were it a hardware problem I would expect it to do this no matter what you had or didn't have running.

You may also want to look at what programs are running the computer. If there is a lot going at once, your addition of just one program could push the limits on your computers resources, leading to the freezing.
You could try updating the drivers for the player and see if that helps.

It doesn't sound like the drive itself is the issue, since it works find otherwise. Were it a hardware problem I would expect it to do this no matter what you had or didn't have running.

You may also want to look at what programs are running the computer. If there is a lot going at once, your addition of just one program could push the limits on your computers resources, leading to the freezing.

Solution