Laptop for dayz and cs:go

ComputerMad

Honorable
Aug 22, 2013
Hi everyone, basically I'm moving off to join the army. For probably the first year or two of being in the army I won't have the time to get my desktop to base. Purely because it'll be training and moving around a lot. So I am planning on getting a laptop!

Could anyone recommend a laptop that will be ok for games and the usual stuff (browsing, videos etc). The games I only intend to play on it are csgo and dayz standalone, I would like a laptop that runs these on medium, or better if possible.

I have a budget of around £600 (Pounds) so it can't be all blazing unfortunately.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Solution
I play counter strike on my laptop all day and it isnt a high end lappy.Since counter strike is a little cpu intensive game i recommend u buy i5 with dedicated card.Don't buy without dedicated card.Since your budget is 600 i can ensure you that u can get lappy for very low price then that around 400 pounds to play both cs go and dayz on high settings.Take a look at this laptop model "Sony Vaio Fit 15F - 328" on internet this comes very close to ur budget and my gf is using this lappy and this is very nice for gaming and doing other stuff

geniuz999

Estimable
Aug 18, 2014
I play counter strike on my laptop all day and it isnt a high end lappy.Since counter strike is a little cpu intensive game i recommend u buy i5 with dedicated card.Don't buy without dedicated card.Since your budget is 600 i can ensure you that u can get lappy for very low price then that around 400 pounds to play both cs go and dayz on high settings.Take a look at this laptop model "Sony Vaio Fit 15F - 328" on internet this comes very close to ur budget and my gf is using this lappy and this is very nice for gaming and doing other stuff

Solution