Laptop for Sims 3/4

Jun 18, 2019

Ill91

Great
Jun 13, 2019
I'd go with the second laptop. Any computer during this generation could run the Sims 3, heck it's even available on mobile (and it's a very good port, with the same details and similar graphics). However, for the Sims 4, it looks like the Acer laptop is a better fit. The first laptop is a touchscreen, business-like one, I don't believe it'll fit your needs.

Jun 18, 2019
I'd go with the second laptop. Any computer during this generation could run the Sims 3, heck it's even available on mobile (and it's a very good port, with the same details and similar graphics). However, for the Sims 4, it looks like the Acer laptop is a better fit. The first laptop is a touchscreen, business-like one, I don't believe it'll fit your needs.
Thank you for the help!

Jun 18, 2019
How high could the graphics be in either game, for the laptop to still be able to run it without much problem? Like medium?

TRENDING THREADS