Laptop goes to sleep only when playing PUBG

of0xo

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
Hello everyone,

Since last week, my laptop started to go to sleep while playing PUBG.

It does during a match, randomly, and still don't have a clue about why is doing it.

This is what I have tried until today:

*Checked system's temperatures, but nothing over 55-60º, no matther the game is on ultra settings, the laptop remains really cool for the intensive system stress.

*Lowered the game's graphics options, but still happens.

*Reinstalled full Nvidia drivers and Nvidia experience software.

*Reinstalled the game.

*Checked all laptop drivers are up to date.

*Deactivated all the "Sleep" options, so it is not supposed to be able to go to sleep.

*Checked battery life as it is not possible to unplug it, and it's ok as it holds 100% battery life.

Also, I've tried to stress up the system with something heavier, but notthing happend.
Left Futuremark 2016 on a loop for more than 3 hours and nothing happened, played Tomb Raider, The Division and Watchdogs with Ultra Settings for more than 3 hours, and nothing happened...

Any idea about what to do?

The system is a gaming laptop Asus ROG G752VY, and I am using 2 external monitors with the monitor of the own laptop with the lid closed, but for gaming, I only use one of them while surfing the web on the other one.

Operating System: Windows 10 x64
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 980m
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700
RAM: 16Gb

Thank you in advance for your help! :D

of0xo

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
Is it there any way to see the possible events that set the laptop into sleep mode?

I'm giving a try to the Windows Event Visor, but don't understand anything :-/