Hi, so I recently cleared my bios on my laptop and now won't go past the samsung screen it just instantly restarts after that. I tried reseating the RAM and swapping hard drives and still the same thing. I can't access the bios and tried using a windows 7/8 CD and a windows 10 recovery USB but nothing reads because im guessing secure boot? The only boot options prior to the laptop working only shows windows boot manager in its bios. Basically whats happening in this video is happening to me https/www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V_JewxHuqU. Its a samsung laptop model NP300E5C-A07US. Thank you for your help in advance.
I removed the CMOS battery acouple times now but didn't leave it out for long just took it out then put it back in. The problem started after i initially removed the battery so you think that would help if i leave it out longer? Thank you for your response as well.
Well, if you only take it out for a moment, and put it back right away, it doesn't allow for time for the change to occur. No different than when they tell you to pull a battery on a cell and leave it out. So at least 5 minutes.
So i tried removing out the battery and left it there for over 5 mins but still not success . I don't know how this happened all i did was remove the CMOS battery to clear the bios and now my laptop is in a restart loop.
1. Power off the laptop.
2. Power on the laptop.
3. As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off.
4. Repeat this process a few times until you see the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen.
5. Now you want to let the laptop boot to the "Automatic Repair" screen.
6. Click "Advanced Options" and then select "Troubleshoot".
7. Here you want to select "Refresh your PC", if you do not wish to erase data, or "Reset your PC" to erase all data and restore your system.
8. From here just follow the screen instructions until the recovery is completed.
NOTE: You will need to get into the "Advanced Options" in order to get the "Refresh Option". This choice will keep your data, but any programs installed will be lost.
Do not do a "Reset" as that will wipe all data you have on the laptop.
Yeah it still didn't work it just keeps restarting i really don't know what to do... this all happened after just resetting the cmos... and then i wiped the drive and now i can't do anything at all with it having fast boot enabled