Laptop models with expresscard and HDMI or VGA video inputs

G

I was looking for a laptop to replace my macbook because the graphics on it suck (Intel HD 3000) and I wanted to get a laptop (Preferably 15 inches) with expresscard and a video input of any kind. (HDMI or VGA is preferred, but any will do)

What I wanted to do (Instead of paying big bucks for a gaming laptop) with this laptop was hook up an expresscard to PCI-E x16 Adapter, run a low power GPU of some kind (750 TI) and then hook up and HDMI cord (or adapter) to a video input of this laptop, and therefore use the onboard screen of the laptop to override the onboard graphics and play games.

I don't prefer setups that involve power supplies or any external connectors/monitors as im going to take this setup to school with me to use during lunch breaks.

Does anyone know of any older laptop models (Preferably used ~$200) that have an expresscard connector and a video input of some sort? any suggestions are appreciated.

Solution
G

Thanks for your answer, but I decided to ditch this setup as im getting a used alienware off of ebay with a gt335m in it for around the same price, it should be a good solution for now until I get a part time job, for AAA titles Ill just use my main pc which ill install a gtx 660 in very soon anyway, but again thanks anyways.
G

Thanks for your answer, but I decided to ditch this setup as im getting a used alienware off of ebay with a gt335m in it for around the same price, it should be a good solution for now until I get a part time job, for AAA titles Ill just use my main pc which ill install a gtx 660 in very soon anyway, but again thanks anyways.

Solution