Solved! Laptop re-open itself

Nov 23, 2018
I spilled coffee to my laptop a month ago. Cleaned and waited couple of days and everything.working perfectly I am gaming and no problem but I can not close my laptop if my power cable does not plugged in. When it is plugged it goes to hibernate and closes just as normal day usage but when I unplug it then close or hibernate it reopen itself. Do you have any advice what should i do.

Solution
Sounds like a setting for when running on battery. I would go into "Control Panel" then "Power Options". Click "Change plan settings" next to whatever plan you are using and then on the next screen click "Change advanced power settings".

Go through the settings list (start with the display, hibernate, sleep and close settings, but still check all) and make sure that nothing in the settings has changed to cause this. It may have nothing to do with the spill and everything to do with an update or other change.
Sounds like a setting for when running on battery. I would go into "Control Panel" then "Power Options". Click "Change plan settings" next to whatever plan you are using and then on the next screen click "Change advanced power settings".

Go through the settings list (start with the display, hibernate, sleep and close settings, but still check all) and make sure that nothing in the settings has changed to cause this. It may have nothing to do with the spill and everything to do with an update or other change.

Solution