Laptop refurbished

candieo

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2011
I Was thinking about getting a refurbished laptop, I'm just start a very small business and want to make ads, labels, price sheet, Logos, products to buy, products that sell, maybe later set up webpage, etc. I need it for business only so I can claim on my taxes. So far, I'be spent alot of money to get started I'm it will tax deductable, have all my receipts, also a certified notary business that I'm studying for. Any suggestion, software ideas, any help I would b very greatful? such sites or book to start a business. I'm going to be making cleaning products, cosmetics, body care, etc. I know this is a lot. Please help. I won't be able to discuss anything right now. Because husbands going to bed and my computer is back here. That's why I definitely, need a laptop.

Thank you. :eek:

Candieo

lunyone

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
There are plenty of "New" laptops that can do 95% of tasks out there for little $. It appears that your not needing a high end laptop for your tasks (I could be wrong).
* Did you have a budget?
* Is there a timeline for the purchase?
* Does the laptop need to be running on a battery for long periods of time, or will it be plugged in most of the time?