laptop screen remains blacks after replacing cmos battery

Are you sure the laptop is turned on? Sounds coming from inside?

If you are sure it is, then you may have knocked something loose when you replaced the battery. I would open it back up and check that all connections are good and tight.

Are you sure the laptop is turned on? Sounds coming from inside?

If you are sure it is, then you may have knocked something loose when you replaced the battery. I would open it back up and check that all connections are good and tight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 1
Ashley Muller Laptop Tech Support 3
E Laptop Tech Support 1
newuser@123 Laptop Tech Support 1
TheKiwi01 Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 4
Z Laptop Tech Support 5
L Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 6
M Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question laptop, broken screen or cable?
Question Laptop has a blank screen
Question Sony Vaio Laptop stuck on loading screen
Question My laptop showes blank screen randomly
Question Asus Laptop stuck on BIOS screen need help
My laptop turns on but the screen remains black. It appears to not receiving any voltage. What could be the problem
When I turn on my laptop ,the screen still remains black whereas the LEDs are blinking plz help me
I have press the shut down to turn off my ASUS laptop but it remain on and had brownish screen color.I try to shut down it but
My hp laptop's screen remains black after I switch it on.it is showing nothing on screen.charing led is glowing. What shoul
Red pixels on screen after restart screen remained black (no display)
My Windows 7 laptop seems to boot up to Windows - - I can hear the Windows jingle, however, screen remains "black" with NO Cur
HP LAPTOP: Screen remains black but beeps on keypress
My Toshiba laptop goes from logo screen to a black screen then remains blue with a cursor
Laptop turns on but screen remains black
My Vaio VPCEJ hit the deck. (Thanks dog !!). I replaced the screen as I knew it was busted but it remains black and blank.
Acer Laptop Screen Not Turning On? (Blue light blinks, Orange light remains steady)
My Lenovo Y50-70. Laptop screen flashes on off at the time to start the system after some time still the flashing remains on o
My toshhiba l645 laptop won't show anything its screen remains black but fan runs and lights are ON
Laptop starts but the screen remains black
my laptop dell studio 1555 when power on comes blue screen and remain

ASK THE COMMUNITY