Laptop shutdown improperly

mirza nehal

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016
My laptop is Hp Pavillion 15
Model: 15-e033TX 4GB Ram,AMD Radeon HD 8670M (2 GB) video card.
My laptop is shutting down on battery improperly and sometime when i plug the charger , it doesn't charge and show me white charging light(the normal charging light is orange)
Recently i have changed my battery but still it's shutdown improperly .I don't know what to do?

It's shutdown without warning and sometime even if battery is shown 50% after its shutdown improperly and i plug the charger again it show white light.i don't where the default is in charger or laptop or battery? Suggest me anything please

Your charger may be the problem. If the charger is going bad or damaged (you don't have to see the damage) then it may not be putting out enough power to both power the laptop and charge it. If that is the case, you can run into this issue.

A way to try and test it is to try and charge the battery while the laptop is off. Then it only has the battery to send power to. If it charges then, try using a different charger, when it is on, and see if that helps.

mirza nehal

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016

One more thing that i observe today, i try to charge it full while my window 10 was upgrading and when I unplugged the same old charger , my computer shutdown without warning after 30 minute and when i plug the charger back and start the computer, it display 90% battery almost.

So basically It doesn't shutdown improperly unless it is charging(orange light is shown) and if its not charging then its shutdown after some time without warning. If I don't plug the charger after laptop shutdown improperly,laptop start but shutdown after few seconds(start until window loading screen is shown and then shutdown )

I recently buy battery for laptop 2 month ago and has been using it.

Wheres the default is?
What should i do?
How can i check if the default is in battery or laptop?

Any working suggestions