laptop shuting down mid game. pls help

Bozo Marinovic

Estimable
Jul 11, 2015
So Ive been playing lol for a long time and never had issues with this but when i started playing wow again my laptop would restart mid game or the screen would just froze in pixels and i had to shut it down with power button.Ive been checking temperature and it was always ok around 55°C(while gaming) and i even cleaned dust out of my laptop.So I thought maybe ill lower down resolution and effects but still it happens.Pls help its really anoying and I have no clue what to do.

Solution
You should try reinstalling you'r GPU drivers and keep it run cool. I woudl say it's a GPU releated problem, maybe it's building up too much heat and forcing itself to pop-down. You should check the GPU temepratures while mid-game with something, lets say HWMonitor. If heat is the problem, you should lower down you'r gaming time and leave the laptop to cool-down for a while. Cheers :)

Aid Fetic

Estimable
Jul 11, 2015
You should try reinstalling you'r GPU drivers and keep it run cool. I woudl say it's a GPU releated problem, maybe it's building up too much heat and forcing itself to pop-down. You should check the GPU temepratures while mid-game with something, lets say HWMonitor. If heat is the problem, you should lower down you'r gaming time and leave the laptop to cool-down for a while. Cheers :)

Solution