Laptop shuts down after 5 min or so

cbibci

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
my laptop shuts down after 5 min or so wheni do normal taks like surf inter net and shuts down whenever i play hd video or use heavy graphic applications .. it shuts down automatically and i also get blue screen death also laptop gets very heated and hot...

here is the hw monitor pro print screen
http://postimg.org/image/knxcagx9p/
or
http://s30.postimg.org/6u8zlf4oh/my_laptop.jpg

i am using dell inspiron intel core laptop
plz help

Solution
I agree with the above statements. Be sure to clean it out thoroughly and carefully with compressed air. Something as simple as this can make a world of difference when it comes to the computer operating at a operational temperature.

Sometimes when computers thermal paste goes bad (gets brittle and crumbly) it loses its head transfer properties and needs to be replaced. Carefully disassembling the computer and cleaning it out with compressed air as you go, and finally, replacing the thermal paste on the CPU and GPU can ensure years more use out of your machine. When replacing thermal paste be sure to follow the manufactures directions for your particular computer. You want to be sure to put enough on to be effective, but not so much...

pcmagic

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013
I agree with the above statements. Be sure to clean it out thoroughly and carefully with compressed air. Something as simple as this can make a world of difference when it comes to the computer operating at a operational temperature.

Sometimes when computers thermal paste goes bad (gets brittle and crumbly) it loses its head transfer properties and needs to be replaced. Carefully disassembling the computer and cleaning it out with compressed air as you go, and finally, replacing the thermal paste on the CPU and GPU can ensure years more use out of your machine. When replacing thermal paste be sure to follow the manufactures directions for your particular computer. You want to be sure to put enough on to be effective, but not so much that it spills over the edges onto the other electrical components.

Solution