Laptop Temperatures Rising?

420BLAZEITBABY

Estimable
Dec 28, 2015
Hi , I am using Acer aspire v3 574g-74bc and i want to know normal temperature when gaming / browsing / idle.

Its because when im playing GTA 5 , I can feel that my laptop is getting hot, As i have installed SpeedFan to monitor the temperatures , when idle my laptop is around 40 - 48 C. I just wanna know if that is normal that the temperature is rising when gaming.

Inter Core i7-5500U Quad Core 2.4GHZ
4GB RAM
1TB HDD
DUAL GPU : INTEL HD 5500 AND NVIDIA GEFORCE 940M

THANKS GUYS

Solution
Hi,

You're actually getting a normal temps if it's below 50 C when it's on idle, and if you're playing games or doing heavy stuff with your laptop like editing or graphics based programs you should be fine under 70 to 85 C and more than a 100 C is not good. If you're still concern about the temps of your laptop I would suggest using a cooler pad that should help a lot in cooling it down.
Hi,

You're actually getting a normal temps if it's below 50 C when it's on idle, and if you're playing games or doing heavy stuff with your laptop like editing or graphics based programs you should be fine under 70 to 85 C and more than a 100 C is not good. If you're still concern about the temps of your laptop I would suggest using a cooler pad that should help a lot in cooling it down.

Solution