Question Laptop TOSHIBA problem. HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2019
Hello! My laptop is shutting down randomly, guys, without reason. Let me describe! He is not overheated or something, I have cleaned it at authorized laptop service, and problem still persist... When I watching on Youtube, for example, it shutting down. But if I want to play something, like League of Legends, I open first CS 1.6 and then I go to the LoL. When is ”overloaded”, the laptop not closing anymore(tricky huh?).

Do you have any idea? When I open it at the morning, when is cold, he is shutting down, but when Is ooooverloaded, he not. Hmmm.....

It seems the system restarts before it's properly and fully closed down. Maybe removing the battery, then turning the machine off (not a restart) in the normal way and turn off the mains as soon as it appears to have completed the closing routine.

Give it ten minutes and start it up.

Dec 28, 2019
It seems the system restarts before it's properly and fully closed down. Maybe removing the battery, then turning the machine off (not a restart) in the normal way and turn off the mains as soon as it appears to have completed the closing routine.

Give it ten minutes and start it up.
Nope. This doesnt work.

I have many of this Kernel Power 41 and Kernel Power 142, at same time when my laptop shuts down like an energy crash.

Do you think this could be a hardware problem? Maybe the power supply?

Dec 28, 2019
Well, I have bought a new power supply and my laptop do the same thing.

What I have observed, on the battery it not shutting down, only when I plug in the power supply.

Some people said me that could be a problem with CPU, GPU, Overheating etc... but when it works on the battery, it never shuts down...

Status
Not open for further replies.