Laptop vs Pc

andutu0

Prominent
Sep 5, 2017
Hello. I am from Romania so the prices are a little bit more but i have a question! I don't know what to buy, a laptop or a Pc. I will make school projects and play lol and cs go(the lowest setting will be ok for me). So can you help me guys?

sorry for my bad english

[two posts merged]

Solution
(a laptop is some kind of pc but in most cases a pc is some hardware built together)
you can buy used or new (budget hardware) pc and use it for light working and light gaming and maybe some kind real gaming and you can even upgrade the pc in the future if you want to play more intensive games or to play the same games on better graphics or more fps but if you are sure (really sure ) that you wont play any more intensive games get a laptop as it portable but make sure its light (that is the only reason of buying a laptop) and try to get as much performance as you can from the laptop and take your time to think

waaedalqraan

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017
(a laptop is some kind of pc but in most cases a pc is some hardware built together)
you can buy used or new (budget hardware) pc and use it for light working and light gaming and maybe some kind real gaming and you can even upgrade the pc in the future if you want to play more intensive games or to play the same games on better graphics or more fps but if you are sure (really sure ) that you wont play any more intensive games get a laptop as it portable but make sure its light (that is the only reason of buying a laptop) and try to get as much performance as you can from the laptop and take your time to think

Solution