• Laptop

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • PC

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

bhatarapol

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
Notebook is better than Pc because notebook is Mobility.

We can carry it to everywhere that we want,

and can use it any times indoor or outdoor to work any job that you want.

But Pc can't do as notebook.

And the last one ,this is link to support my topic

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/29230

Please give comment on this topic.Who agree or disagree with me please give reason Plz.

Each one has benefits that the other can't match.

Laptops offer portability and mobility. The amount of power we are able to pack into a mobile form is ever increasing. Laptops still tend to lag a bit in the GPU area.

Desktops offer more power and expandability that laptops can't match. With desktops you have the ability to have multi-socket platforms for server use. Desktop can also have parts easily upgraded and swapped.

The answer is always going to be based on the situation that the user is in. Some people just don't care about having or need a truly mobile solution so for them a desktop is where it's at.

bhatarapol

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008

yes , I agree with you , everything has its own advantage.Notebook is portable & mobilible.

While desktop can upgrade and has more performance than laptop.

It depend on situation that we want to use.

If you have more reason you want to chose laptop or desktop plz give you comment

thank U every comment

G

---------------- I believe laptop is better than PC --------------------------------
Although, laptop is usually hot and many people said it expensive but it can use for your business when you go to other place and laptop is the best way to give you a comfortable life so, it can develop for better than today and it will useful for our future.

customisbetter

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2008
Laptop

Because when you Brick your bios on your PC or spill you water cooling system all over your new ddr3 ram and motherboard, you have some thing to access the internet and plea for help. ;)

bhatarapol

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
---------------- I believe laptop is better than PC --------------------------------
Although, laptop is usually hot and many people said it expensive but it can use for your business when you go to other place and laptop is the best way to give you a comfortable life so, it can develop for better than today and it will useful for our future.

From my favorite point, Ilike notebook but it's hard to tell which one is better

When considering on price , we may prefer PC.

When considering on comfortability,we may prefer notebook.

But for technical view,both have their own advantage