Laptop won't open sd card

Jun 1, 2018
Took sd card out of android. Some of my pics were distorted. Put it in a card reader and loaded it on laptop. Laptop recognizes card, but gives me a red error (Admin something) when I rt click on the drive to open it.
Is there a way to check my sd on my phone to see if it's locked????
And.... My addroid phone won't let me move pics in my camera folder to any individual folders in my gallery,

Solution
Your sd card may have been corrupted, which is why your computer cannot read it. You may have to format the sd card meaning you may lose your photos. Also, have you logged in to your computer as administrator? You may not have privileges to view certain devices so if not, try logging on as admin then reading the sd card. However the most likely case may be that your sd card is corrupted. You may not be able to recover your files.

HoboJoe527

Prominent
Jun 10, 2017
Your sd card may have been corrupted, which is why your computer cannot read it. You may have to format the sd card meaning you may lose your photos. Also, have you logged in to your computer as administrator? You may not have privileges to view certain devices so if not, try logging on as admin then reading the sd card. However the most likely case may be that your sd card is corrupted. You may not be able to recover your files.

Solution