Laptop won't turn on non removable battery li

NOTE: Yes, I know some batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. However, it should be removable/replaceable. Unless it is under warranty, then you should contact the manufacturer first.

Try the following and see if it will turn on...

1. Unplug your charger cord.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
4. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
5. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop. You may also want to try charging it when the device is off, rather than on. If it works then, the cord is probably the issue.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

If you do not feel comfortable doing this yourself, then I would try a local tech.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Laptop Tech Support 0
dipudangol Laptop Tech Support 4
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
zy95 Laptop Tech Support 1
Crazy_Grimold Laptop Tech Support 2
Z Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 14
E Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Laptop doesn't power up and nor charge after removing battery
why my laptop keyboard not working properly and on such event on removing power chord laptop shutting down immediately?
Question Recently bought helios 300 predator laptop gtx 1050 ti. Problem is it charges upto 100% and when i remove the charger it drops down to 99% instantly
Question Will it safe? I have removed my ASUS laptop non-removable battery.
Question Replacing the screen in a laptop without a removable battery
How to remove laptop battery?
Solved! MY dell latitude laptop power button is on but it's not coming up. No display. I have tried to remove the battery and Press's
Solved! My acer laptop turn on button is on but the screen is blank and it doesnt have a removable battery
My laptop is not starting after hibernating when I removed power battery and fixed it on its position
Solved! hp pavilion .. laptop not turnin on removed the battery and plugged in the charger .. but it still doesnt turn on .. any help
Solved! Can't turn on wi-fi! after remove/replace the battery in Toshiba Radius L15W-B1320 laptop
I have a v110 Lenovo , no charging lights turn on , the laptop itself does not turn on , tried removing battery and pushing of
To reboot a ASUS SonicMaster laptop. Can't find a way to remove battery
Please help.. i have lenovo ideapad 110 non removable battery, yesterday my laptop was completely fine but when i start it tod
How to Drain the laptop of electricity without removing the battery ?
My Asus laptop is a non removable battery laptop ran out of battery now I plugged in and it is not charging and cannot open it
I have a Fujitsu laptop ah532 .if there is battery on it .it will not boot up but when I try to remove the battery and plug in
After setting UEFI to legacy boot mode, laptop did not boot at all, no POST either. Removing CMOS battery doesn't help either
My laptop doesnot have a removeable battery what am I supposed to do about the black screen?
Data loss on removal of battery and start of Laptop when laptop got off suddenly.

ASK THE COMMUNITY