Solved! Left speaker playing from subwoofer

Sep 4, 2020
So yeah, it's all in the title. I've got a 5.1 surround system with Logitech X-530 speakers, ASUS Xonar DSX drivers, if anybody could help me that would be great since I'm kind of clueless when it comes to this. They used to work perfectly fine 1-2 years back, but when I recently started using them again everything worked well except the left speaker.

Solution
Check that you are using the correct output jacks on your PC.
Green - fronts
Black - surrounds
Orange - center and sub (which you can't use)
That speaker doesn't have a sub input so most likely the sub gets it's signal from the left/right fronts. You would have to set your computer for 4.0 to accommodate that.
Set the PC to 2.0 and check that it both green stereo channels are working with headphones. Then connect one of the channels to each input of the system to find out which channels are working.
Sep 4, 2020
Did some digging and I found something interesting, not sure if it's gonna contribute but this is what i found:
I have a 5.1 speaker system, and I actually had it set to 2 channels. The left speaker - subwoofer problem occurs on 2 channels, but switching to 4, 6 or 8 channels makes only the right speaker play.

Check that you are using the correct output jacks on your PC.
Green - fronts
Black - surrounds
Orange - center and sub (which you can't use)
That speaker doesn't have a sub input so most likely the sub gets it's signal from the left/right fronts. You would have to set your computer for 4.0 to accommodate that.
Set the PC to 2.0 and check that it both green stereo channels are working with headphones. Then connect one of the channels to each input of the system to find out which channels are working.

Solution