yash langaliya

Estimable
Apr 2, 2015
from last couple of days my laptop is behaving madly. it suddenly turned off like there was some power problem. it start normally but suddenly turn of again and again, and last day it stop charging battery, i tried to remove drivers and installed them again but noting help. now my battery is dead and when i plug ac adepter it shows power and battery light blinking but not booting my laptop. if i remove battery and try to start laptop with ac adapter it shows power light for few seconds and gone. I am not understanding problem.
please help, thank you in advance.

Solution
Hi,

Please do try these steps:
- Hard Reset, remove the battery and the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for around 20 secs. Put everything back together and see if it power on.
- If Hard Reset doesn't work reset the RAM, remove the RAM for couple of seconds then put it back together then power it on again.
- Lastly try hooking up an external monitor just to see if there's something wrong with the LCD display.
- Worst case is the motherboard might be faulty already if all these doesn't work
- If the laptop is still under factory warranty please do call the manufacturer since it might need a repair.
Hi,

Please do try these steps:
- Hard Reset, remove the battery and the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for around 20 secs. Put everything back together and see if it power on.
- If Hard Reset doesn't work reset the RAM, remove the RAM for couple of seconds then put it back together then power it on again.
- Lastly try hooking up an external monitor just to see if there's something wrong with the LCD display.
- Worst case is the motherboard might be faulty already if all these doesn't work
- If the laptop is still under factory warranty please do call the manufacturer since it might need a repair.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS