Solved! Lenovo A3500 black screen issue

Jun 6, 2018
My Lenovo tablet A3500 turned into black screen and won't worked anymore, I tried everything. So 10 months passed, I tried to charge it up, then it worked again but then it turned into white screen with vertical lines, then after that it turned again into black screen again. PLEASE help me to fix this problem. T.T I badly needed the tablet for my studies. Thank you!

Solution
That the display (as in the screen you look at and touch) either has a loose connection, so that it is not staying connected fully. This can lead to what you stated is happening. Or it could be that the display is has been damaged and is going to need replacing.

If it is under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't, then try having a local tech look at it.
That the display (as in the screen you look at and touch) either has a loose connection, so that it is not staying connected fully. This can lead to what you stated is happening. Or it could be that the display is has been damaged and is going to need replacing.

If it is under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't, then try having a local tech look at it.

Solution