Lenovo Flex 2 vs Z40-70 vs Inspiron

bulunion3

Estimable
Jun 2, 2015
All the lenovo have the same specs besides the flex 2 has backlit keyboard. (Intel core i7-4510u, 8gb ram, 500gb + 8gb ssd, Intel 4400 graphics, 1080p screen)

The Inspiron has all that but a 738p screen, i5-4210u processor, and 1TB hdd)

All are the same price.

Which one would be better for just all around college use. Not a ton of gaming, mainly for papers, and surfing the web, also watching netflix and movies.

Solution
I prefer a 1080p screen over a 768p screen because you can see more information on the screen at one time; like for writing papers or doing research. The hard drive can always be easily replaced later with a higher capacity one. The more powerful Core 7-4510u can mean the laptop may potentially last longer before you feel it is becoming a bit slow.

A backlit keyboard comes in handy in low light or dark rooms.
I prefer a 1080p screen over a 768p screen because you can see more information on the screen at one time; like for writing papers or doing research. The hard drive can always be easily replaced later with a higher capacity one. The more powerful Core 7-4510u can mean the laptop may potentially last longer before you feel it is becoming a bit slow.

A backlit keyboard comes in handy in low light or dark rooms.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS