Solved! Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL charging Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2019
My lenovo 110-15ACL isn't charging. It comes with 2 charger. When i turn it off then it only charged. When i turn it on with plug in charger then nothing shows on battery. This happening with both charger. I can run my laptop max 30-45min with turning off charge every time. Dont know how to solve it. warranty period was finished. Pls help

Solution
I see. And have you tried replacing the battery? If not I would suggest you make sure you get the exact battery it needs and not an aftermarket one. They tend to cause problems.
Well I have never heard of a laptop coming with two chargers, unless you got a second one for some reason. That said...

If the laptop will not charge when it is turned on, and will only charge when it is powered off, then the charger(s) are your problem. Were it the battery, then it wouldn't charge either way, on or off. But since it will charge when off, then the charger(s) are either not the correct ones for that laptop which can cause charging issues, or they are dying (yes both of them) and you need a new charger.

Reactions: babu566
Apr 25, 2019
I have purchased 3 same laptop (for my sis and bro) and both they have 2 charger inside the box. I have tried my sis laptop's charger and problem remains. I have noticed that charging led was blinking like 5 sec 1 time, then 2 sec 2-3 times, then stop it for some time. then again same. Charge led should indicate all the time charger plug in. I have tried 15sec power button push technique. but problem still exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.