lenovo ideapad 310

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2018
black screen says checking media, then another black screen with writing, then computer turns off and then on again,,, on and off, on and off.,loop.
i have tried legacy and eufi settings and no fix
i have tried hard re set to try and get into windows diagnosis and nothing, it just wont go into
diagnosis.
i have also tried power on button and pressing f12 continuously to get into windows diagnosis but nothing,,,, i tried f1 to f12 and nothing,,,,,
can anyone please help me to access my windows diagnostics software? its driving me crazy, nothing i try is working, thanks
(i am posting this through another computer),,thanks

Solution
When pressing all those Function keys, were you also holding down the Fn key to the left of your spacebar?

If you power off by pressing the power button until the machine turns off and repeat doing that until it offers you the StartUp Repair options. That gives you a few ways of recovering the system, including System Restore.
When pressing all those Function keys, were you also holding down the Fn key to the left of your spacebar?

If you power off by pressing the power button until the machine turns off and repeat doing that until it offers you the StartUp Repair options. That gives you a few ways of recovering the system, including System Restore.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS