Lenovo IdeaPad 500 15ISK. Model NT80. Blurry Webcam - no foil on the lens, poor quality with Skype and other lenovo apps

robson122

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
hi, I bought a brand new Ideapad 500 - 15 ISK and i face a poor webcam quality problem. Blurry Webcam - no foil on the lens, poor quality with Skype and other lenovo apps.
if anyone had a similiar problem, please let me know

Solution
There are a few things you could try to fix it, but then you would probably be voiding the warranty of the device, which is not a good idea.

If it is a webcam that came with the laptop (built in) and it is brand new, you really should be getting them to resolve the issue for you. Either the place where you purchased it, or the manufacturer. It is a new product after all. :)
There are a few things you could try to fix it, but then you would probably be voiding the warranty of the device, which is not a good idea.

If it is a webcam that came with the laptop (built in) and it is brand new, you really should be getting them to resolve the issue for you. Either the place where you purchased it, or the manufacturer. It is a new product after all. :)

Solution