Solved! Lenovo ideapad 510 stuck in logo, nothing seems to work

Apr 23, 2020
The laptop is stuck on the logo, I have tried pressing fn+f8 to get into bios and other buttons. I have also started the laptop up from the Lenovo button on the side and still isn’t working, the laptop makes an internal click sound like it normally does when it starts up but fails to start up. Any help on what I can do to get it starting again?

Solution
That drive has to come out if you want a chance of rescuing your data.

First it's worth a few minutes at the Command Prompt. If you know the drive letters, try going into one of the Partitions. Assuming the C:\ prompt is there - try typing D:\ then hit the Enter key.
Apr 23, 2020
If that click is the fan failing to spin, the system may have protected itself by stopping the startup. You could take it to a PC Fixer or open up the case yourself to see what's causing that noise.
I’ve managed to load into command prompt through a recovery usb, none of the settings work apart from command prompt. When I use diskpart, only 1 disk is listed with with a size of 29GB.

That drive has to come out if you want a chance of rescuing your data.

First it's worth a few minutes at the Command Prompt. If you know the drive letters, try going into one of the Partitions. Assuming the C:\ prompt is there - try typing D:\ then hit the Enter key.

Solution