Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 2-14D (59-427873) Specs

Soham1080p

Estimable
Aug 22, 2014
So I was planning on buying this laptop, since I needed a good sturdy laptop, and possibly a touch screen. But wherever I check, I cannot get the specific processor specs of the laptop. I just get 'APU A6 with Sun Pro Graphics'. I really want to compare the processor power to the i3 and i5 versions of the same laptop, so can someone provide me the processor specs of this one as well as the others?

Thanks!

Solution
Its an AMD CPU. Only AMD uses the term APU. As well as the A6 is a line in AMD's Laptop CPU range.

The model its using should be the AMD A6-6310. It should surpass the i3 and beat any of the i5U series but it would be weaker than the i5M series.

The one main advantage that is has better integrated graphics compared to Intel Graphics thats usually attached to i3s and i5s.

Warukyure

Estimable
Its an AMD CPU. Only AMD uses the term APU. As well as the A6 is a line in AMD's Laptop CPU range.

The model its using should be the AMD A6-6310. It should surpass the i3 and beat any of the i5U series but it would be weaker than the i5M series.

The one main advantage that is has better integrated graphics compared to Intel Graphics thats usually attached to i3s and i5s.

Solution

Soham1080p

Estimable
Aug 22, 2014
Thanks a lot for pointing out that its an A6 6310. It really helped. (I already knew APU were AMD CPUs with integrated GPUs).

Can you also tell me the exact CPU specs of the i5 and i3 versions? With the 4 digit code thingy?

Thanks!

Warukyure

Estimable
We are currently on i3-4XXX or i5-4XXXX. The First number after the series name is the generation. The 5th Generation should be coming out this year. If the 4 digit code is followed by a U its the Ultra Low Voltage chips which have low base clocks, but are great on battery life. M is the normal chips that have good clock speeds, will be fine for things like work/gaming. Lastly, while it doesn't apply to i3s or i5s, theres the MQ/HQ lettering which is for i7s and that q denotes quad.