Question Lenovo ideapad flex 5 won't turn on

Feb 20, 2023
So, a few weeks ago I was on my laptop and it was close to dying so I plugged my charger in. Sometime after, my laptop just turned off completely. I thought my charger was finally dead(it was) so I tried using my school chromebook charger, didn't work and the charging light didn't turn on either. I finally got a charger with the correct watts and voltage and the charging light finally came on, however my laptop was still not turning on even after charging for a bit. The bottom became hot because of the charger (which it usually did when charging). I asked my brother and he said try removing the battery/connector and plug it in then try turning it on. I did that, still nothing and the light didn't even come on. I'm wondering if it's a battery issue or something else. :') I know it's not turning on either because my keyboard lights up and so does the power button. Any help will be appreciated! :)

Feb 20, 2023
Which exact chargers do you and did you use? brand, model, voltage, Watt
My original charger was the Lenovo one it came with, it's 65W and the input voltage is 100-240V -1.8A, output is 20.0V 3.25A. The new charger I have is ONN brand, same wattage but input is 100-240V -1.5A and output is 19.0V 3.42A.