Lenovo Laptops

rushman64

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
I am looking at a Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 (06465CU) Core i7 15.6-inch Notebook, It looks like it should fit all my needs, Gaming (High settings) Movies and genral entertainment. Any thoughts on this computer or Brand? Wasn't Lenovo IBM at one time? or something like that. One thing I can't find is anything good or bad about this laptop.

Solution
Y560 is decent if you are looking for a desktop replacement. It sucks to carry Y560 around and can get pretty hot. If you do not care about common problems of a gaming laptop (over heating, heavy, somehow noisy etc.), Y560 would be your choice.

wsliuzx

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2010
Y560 is decent if you are looking for a desktop replacement. It sucks to carry Y560 around and can get pretty hot. If you do not care about common problems of a gaming laptop (over heating, heavy, somehow noisy etc.), Y560 would be your choice.

Solution

jenniffer

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2011
Lenovo laptops are very popular in India. This company has released several innovative laptop models with advance features and technical supports. If you want to get best quotes then you shpuld compare available deals on Lenovo. It will help you to get lenovo laptop at affordable price tag. There are several online stores who offer free home delivery to their customers. You may buy lenovo laptop in India either from retail stores or online shopping stores.