Lenovo x200, yes, but which one ?

Sethdetable

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
I all !

I am student, and I am strongly thinking to buy a second hand Lenovo x200, but I have this evening discovered that things are not so simple, and I have found different offers with different specifications, and I would like to know your point of view on the differences :

Basically, here are the specs http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/lenovo-thinkpad-x200/4507-3121_7-33184078.html?tag=mncol;subnav (it's quite long, so I preafer to just put the link in), but basically, it has a Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 / 2.4 GHz processor, and I have also found another model with Intel Core2Duo P8400 2.26GHz/.

As I do not know what it means, but I can see a difference (even on the price), I need your lights ;-)

Thank you for the help and have a nice evening,

T.

Sethdetable

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
Actually, my reseller have sold the both...

Do you know where I can find one on the Internet ? And potentially new. I've had a check on ebay, it still exists, but at ca. 1000 dollars as the normal retail price (in 2009...)...
I'll have a check on disontinued internet stores, but I do know on which site to go (it does not matters if it's US or Europe located)... If you've a good advice...

Thanks !