Lenovo y50-70 loses battery power fast

asw_1995

Estimable
Jan 12, 2016
I've has my lenovo y50-70 for half a year and I've primarily been using it for gaming.
Since Christmas I've been playing Fallout 4 and I've noticed that my computer has started to lose power faster than usual, even when I'm not playing anything at all. It seems like the gaming has affected the life time of the battery, which seems a little odd, especially since it's a quite new laptop.

Any ideas of what to do?
I don't want this to get any worse, but I'd also like to be able to continue playing.

Solution
If you have the battery plugged in and have the wall power in all the time, it can lessen battery life. If you only had the battery for 6 months, contact Lenovo for support, if it's an odd power drop they will ask you some questions and can send you a replacement battery if needed.
If you have the battery plugged in and have the wall power in all the time, it can lessen battery life. If you only had the battery for 6 months, contact Lenovo for support, if it's an odd power drop they will ask you some questions and can send you a replacement battery if needed.

Solution