Lenovo yoga 3 pro with windows 10 problems with freezing and wifi connection

Linda 2015

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
I have a Yoga 3 Pro 1370 Laptop Lenovo from 11 months with windows 8.1 installed. From 1 months it started to freeze very often. I updated it to windows 10 hoping to solve the problem. The problem initially seems to be amigliorated but from some days started again with thw same frecuency, more than 10 times a day or even more. The news with windows 10 is also the wifi problems and no wifi connections. I tried different options found in internet but the problem resolved only temporanely. I followed this instructions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i7xaYe_9ic

it worked initially for wifi connections and then it works even only with the command
netsh winsock reset catalog

but then the problem is represented.

The frezze issues seems to be related with the movement of the computer or exactly with the movement of the monitor of the laptop. The computer freezes and I have to restart it with power button (this is not related with wifi connection apparently: it frezzes also when wifi connection is ok). Sometimes when it restarts the problem of wifi connection appears and sometimes not.
My computer is still in warranty till the end of Jannuary but since I'm working not at the same place it is difficult to send it to the service point and attend for the repair, since I need it for work.
Can you halp me how to fix it?

Thank you in advance

Solution
if the screens moves causing the freezing then problem is probably due to monitor cable. sent the laptop in to either get fixed or replaced as that is what the warranty is about.