Solved! Lenovo Yoga Windows 10 Can click by tapping touch pad but cannot click with buttons

Apr 23, 2018
Hi,

My Lenovo (Yoga 3?) is having problems clicking. I am able to click by tapping on the touch pad, but I much prefer to use the two buttons. Neither of the buttons is working. I have tried reinstalling the driver, but it hasn't fixed my issue. I do a lot of work where I have to highlight large chunks of text, which is more difficult to do with the tap, so this is quite frustrating. Help?

Solution
Take a look in touchpad settings - - it may be you need to set it from one method to the other.

Other than that I've no idea 'cos I hate using touchpad for anything, always have hated it - - I always plug in a USB mouse, much more intuitive & quicker for the way I work and the apps I use.
Take a look in touchpad settings - - it may be you need to set it from one method to the other.

Other than that I've no idea 'cos I hate using touchpad for anything, always have hated it - - I always plug in a USB mouse, much more intuitive & quicker for the way I work and the apps I use.

Solution