Lenovo Z50-70 Audio Problems

fhayderali

Prominent
Dec 24, 2017
hello guys this is my first question in this site , so my lenovo z50-70 just lost it sound with that red x mark on the audio picture , i tried to fix it and when reached that step that you have to unistall your driver in your device manager , after i restarted my drivers werent there actually i didnt have Any Audio,Video and game controllers in my device manager. as said in the guides it should install it back again but it didnt !

would really like some help , tnx

Mark RM

Estimable
Jul 16, 2014
Have you run Lenovo Vantage in order to get any BIOS or driver updates directly from Lenovo? It's a fairly easy thing to do first.

If it's not appearing in device manager at all, do you have it disabled in BIOS?

fhayderali

Prominent
Dec 24, 2017

hello , thank you for your respond . i checked my bios and didnt found anything about Audio in it and i dont actually know how i should update my bios using Lenovo Vantage

btw my drivers were there , but they werent working so i uninstalled them and restarted , but they didnt come back up again ( they didnt install again )

EDIT : i found out how to update with Vintage , im going to test that and ill tell you if anything changed or not

fhayderali

Prominent
Dec 24, 2017

so i managed to update my bios but nothing changed , i actually found the drivers they were under the System devices tab and this is what i found in the device statuse :

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)