Lenovo's Game Console Launching in Q3/Q4 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

iSec?

I wonder how long it will take for Apple to sue them.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Dont Change That Dial[/nom]I wonder how long it will take for Apple to sue them.[/citation]

You mean the green fruit will be trying to protects it "own" innovate names they usually stole from others like the ipad for instance?

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]Stardude82[/nom]My question is: how will this compare with the Phantom console? Which one should I hold out for first?[/citation]
I loled.

subaru41

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2006
[citation][nom]rantoc[/nom]You mean the green fruit will be trying to protects it "own" innovate names they usually stole from others like the ipad for instance?[/citation]

Steve Handjobs needs to protect his products names. The i in iPad and iPhone stands for inferior pad or inferior phone. Since the iSec will most likely be an inferior product, Apple will be suing the crap out of them for the trademark name.

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
You have to hand it to Lenovo it's not as if there have tried and hid the fact that are ripping of someone's idea but they went full out and ripped of EVERYONE at the very least nobody could accuse of Lenovo of discrimination.

G

>motion detection feature
>focused on family gaming.

Stopped reading there. NEXT.

pclee

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
Apple will not sue China's largest computer company. They're not even competing in the same markets with this device. It's a good marketing scheme by Lenovo since China is "i" device crazy. It's so bad that you can't even have a decent discussion about the advantages of an Android device over iOS.

Note: Not many people in China are happy with Google.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]subaru41[/nom]Steve Handjobs needs to protect his products names. The i in iPad and iPhone stands for inferior pad or inferior phone. Since the iSec will most likely be an inferior product, Apple will be suing the crap out of them for the trademark name.[/citation]
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

you made my day!

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
So basically, copying the idea of a Nintendo Wii word for word. Good luck to Lenovo and its users. because this can and probably will blow up on you.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]So basically, copying the idea of a Nintendo Wii word for word. Good luck to Lenovo and its users. because this can and probably will blow up on you.[/citation]

This appears to be a China only device. I guess it will be cheap and will offer very different content targeted at Chinese taste. So I wouldn't worry about Lenovo. I doubt that Nintendo has any say in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.