Solved! LG 28" TV with no audio out and no digital out how to connect bose surround sound speakers?

Dec 6, 2020
I purchased this 28"tv (it fits into a custom cabinet) but I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to connect the sound to my Bose Lifestyle system, as there is no audio out plug and no digital audio out (that model seems to have gone bye-bye. Any thought on fixing this before I send it back and go back to my old Sony that has it's own issues. I'm not too audio savy, so it's a big learning process for me. Thank you for any advise.

Solution
If there is no audio out on the TV there is no audio out on the TV, there is no fixing a missing feature. But if your Bose system has HDMI out or the TV has HDMI ARC and the Bose system has HDMI in then you can use that.
Dec 6, 2020
If there is no audio out on the TV there is no audio out on the TV, there is no fixing a missing feature. But if your Bose system has HDMI out or the TV has HDMI ARC and the Bose system has HDMI in then you can use that.
Thought I would let you know there is a way to fix it. I'm all hooked up thru a devise made by Avantree. I now can watch television,Netflix etc and hear it through my Bose system.