LG 42LM760S and lg content store?

Alex 555

Estimable
Oct 29, 2015
so i have a LG 42LM760S smart tv, it suddenly stopped supporting the youtube app a year ago and i cant find the lg content store anywhere(it never had it)...does my tv support it or is it too old? can i download it or something?do i need to upgrade my firmware or it wont do any good?

Solution
Smart TVs like updates. Make sure it is connected to the internet, go into the TV's system menu and have it check for updates. If it has never updated, that might be the problem. If updating doesn't help or if it already has all the updates then try opening the TV's web browser and navigate to youtube. Smart TVs only get updates for a limited time - eventually the manufacturer stops supporting them and stops giving them updates. Hope that helps!

larkspur

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
Smart TVs like updates. Make sure it is connected to the internet, go into the TV's system menu and have it check for updates. If it has never updated, that might be the problem. If updating doesn't help or if it already has all the updates then try opening the TV's web browser and navigate to youtube. Smart TVs only get updates for a limited time - eventually the manufacturer stops supporting them and stops giving them updates. Hope that helps!

Solution