I have a 55” LG OLED TV. The tv randomly shut off one day but it was still playing the sound. Every time I tried to turn it on the red LED indicator at the bottom would blink 3 times and then it would do nothing. So I decided to take it apart and heat up the main bored with a hair dryer. I put everything back together it did the same thing. So I took it back apart and took out the power supply board and heated that up with a hair dryer, I put everything back together and it turned on. So I played a video and it played for about 2 minutes then the screen shut off but it was still playing the sound. Any ideas? Would the issue be a faulty power supply bored?