Question LG 55LF6000 TV . Repaired by replacing all LEDs, after 1 month TV is flashing again.

Jan 21, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I have an LG 55LF6000 TV that I acquired. The problem was the infamous flashing screen. I did a cursory check of the power supply board and it checked out more or less so then I googled the problem and pretty much everything pointed to the backlight strips. Me being the cheap SOB that i am decided to replace the individual LEDs instead of the strips. very tedious process but got it done none the less. The set worked fantastic and the picture was gorgeous. Not needing another TV I gave the set to my dad. It worked flawlessly for 31 days and then the screen started flashing again. he shut it off while he ate his lunch and then powered it back on and the TV was working again as if nothing was wrong. this time the TV lasted for 6 hours. so he figured if it worked once maybe it would work again. at this point he just wanted to get through the night with it. Well this time all he got was 15 min. well now that the preamble is out of the way does anyone have any suggestions? All i have done so far is to test it myself to verify it not working. I looked the board over nothing is obviously wrong on the PS board. the backlights appear to be all coming on when they flash. but cant confirm that because i havent opened it all the way up. cant imagine all the LEDs burnt out in a month. I would be thankful for any tips.

Jan 21, 2021
As it turns out the connector that plugs into the top 2 light strips had a broken tab on it. I must have broken it when I replaced the LEDs . Anyway its all moot now because I accidentally pulled one of the tabs out of the side of the LCD panel when reassembling it. So if anyone needs good boards or refurbished LED strips for a LG 55LF6000 55" let me know because some just became available :(