LG G3 DOESN'T POWER ON at ALL

fishbook123

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
Yesterday, my phone, and LG G3, was plugged in, through a car port, and I was giving my dad directions on google maps. My phone suddenly turned off and then wouldn't turn back on again. I tried to hold down the power button, and nothing happens. Sometimes it will act as though it will turn on, go through the 2 screens it shows, flash my lock screen and then just shut off again. I have tried taking out the battery, switching batteries (which I then found out my battery still works), holding down the power button to turn it on for over 20 seconds, and have tried to restart my whole phone. Nothing works. SIDE NOTE : My dad's phone was plugged in to the same port and his phone works fine. It had nothing to do with the battery being dead either.

Solution
You have tried everything normally done to resolve such an issue. Anything more would require opening up the device and checking the individual components.

If it is under warranty I would suggest contacting the manufacturer. If it isn't, then you can either do the work yourself, if you feel comfortable with it, or take it to a local tech.
You have tried everything normally done to resolve such an issue. Anything more would require opening up the device and checking the individual components.

If it is under warranty I would suggest contacting the manufacturer. If it isn't, then you can either do the work yourself, if you feel comfortable with it, or take it to a local tech.

Solution