lg g6 vs s7 edge vs htc10 ?

Arman5592

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
Hi.
I wanted to change my phone lately , so at first I started to like the htc10 (because of the clean android , no bloatware and the all around decent-ness) , until I noticed Id have a hard time finding screen protectors , cases , etc for the phone in my country , and it doesnt have warranty in my country and finding a repairman is hard if needed. so buying the htc 10 would be risky.
then I saw the s7 edge is on sale for a reasonable price too (around $100 more expensive than the htc 10) so I considered that as well , but thats where I have my biggest question.

I have seen glass screen protectors for s7edge but all the comments said that it affected the touchscreen making it less sensitive to touch and all that . are the glass screen protectors for s7edge really that bad or are they the same as other phones' ?
(and by the way , weird as it may sound , s7edge is cheaper than normal s7 in my country , so I wouldnt want s7 , and I dont like touchwiz , so not a fan of samsung , but the s7edge price is nice when compared to my other choices)
then I saw the LG g6 , which I really like , but the software doesnt look good either (i've heard its similar to touchwiz about bloatware , and I dont like how it looks) and the previous flagships have had issues such as bootloops and broken camera lenses , which makes me worry about buying it.

i was also wondering if LG had any form of themes app similar to htc/samsung which could change the entire look of the phone ?

any recommendations which one to buy?
thanks in advance

Solution
Your choice should cut down to S7 edge & LG G6, Snapdragon 820/exynos 8890 or Snapdragon 821, Single camera or dual camera setup, curved screen or 18:9 ratio screen, both phones have the potential, LG G6 being a newer flagship should hold up for future. so it all comes to ur preference of the look. Both phones are similarly powers, with good battery, screen & camera. With beautiful body designs. Yes, you can customize the LG phone with themes, or just slap nova launcher, a icon pack and you'll be good to go.

DavidHen

Prominent
Jul 18, 2017
Your choice should cut down to S7 edge & LG G6, Snapdragon 820/exynos 8890 or Snapdragon 821, Single camera or dual camera setup, curved screen or 18:9 ratio screen, both phones have the potential, LG G6 being a newer flagship should hold up for future. so it all comes to ur preference of the look. Both phones are similarly powers, with good battery, screen & camera. With beautiful body designs. Yes, you can customize the LG phone with themes, or just slap nova launcher, a icon pack and you'll be good to go.

Solution