Solved! Lg lv 5500-ta ...... I recently hooked up an if sound bar with hdmi in arc port and Xbox one hdmi ...... everything worked f

brettkipa

Prominent
Jan 18, 2018
Lg lv 5500-ta ...... I recently hooked up an if sound bar with hdmi in arc port and Xbox one hdmi ...... everything worked fine for weeks then suddenly the remote commands are crazy ....... when I try to turn volume up and down it just keeps going like as if I had buttons stuck on remote ..... straight up to full or down to zero volume.....same if I try to select any options in menu.... it just keeps skipping through like remote buttons are held or stuck on....... its not the remote as I have pulled apart cleaned and checked and also checked with 2 other remotes .... same thing happens .... grrrr ... I reset it sensor plugging into headphones jack .... works but then goes back to same problem when try use sound bar ...... this all worked fine up until now.... crazy....would using optical cord help this instead of hdmi arc ... someone please help .... thanks... kipa

brettkipa

Prominent
Jan 18, 2018
Yes
I thought the same
I use simplink to activate the sound bar

But it never did this until now
It work fine before now
Hmmmm
Don’t know
Thanks for your answer