LG NB2022A Soundbar Vizio Smart TV E600i-B3 Delay

DBrady

Estimable
Dec 15, 2014
I have purchased this LG Sound bat model NB2022A and hooked it up to my Vizio Smart TV model E600i-B3 and is has a delay so it echoes. The only way to plug this in to the TV is through a digital audio out. It is literally the only way to plug it in there is no other plugs in my sound bar. Whatever button I push on the sound bar remote doesn't bring up a menu or anything, should it? How do I fix this lag o that it syncs up? Thanks in advance!

Solution
you may have to it all in the tv menus... first thing to do is to turn off the internal speakers.

I have an LG soundbar and the options show up on the bar led menu when using the soundbar remote.

r-sky

Distinguished
May 8, 2007
There will be a menu on your TV to turn off the speakers and also to adjust the sync for the external ones...

The soundbar will also have a sync feature but I think it only delays and on mine I had to reduce the delay so I made the changes on the TV.

r-sky

Distinguished
May 8, 2007
you may have to it all in the tv menus... first thing to do is to turn off the internal speakers.

I have an LG soundbar and the options show up on the bar led menu when using the soundbar remote.

Solution