lg optimus g pro switches off

Amanullah_1

Commendable
May 1, 2016
I have a lg optimus optimus g pro. It works fine with the charger but when i plug out the charger it either switches of or restarts...but doesnt go pass the lg logo. I am stuck with problem kindly help me

Solution
They really won't have done anything to the battery itself, however updates can make a phone act really odd if there are any problems with them (or if they have viruses, etc.). I would try uninstalling any update done to your apps just before this happened and see if it resolves it.

Also, nothing really has to 'happen' to a battery. They can just be defective and over time they all go. It may just be your batteries time.
So you are saying it only actually work when the charger cord is plugged in? If this is the case it may actually not be charging correctly.

If the battery is going, or not carrying more than a simple charge, it would not work when off the cord. And, eventually, it won't work when it is on the charger cord. I would really suggest having it changed.

Amanullah_1

Commendable
May 1, 2016

Amanullah_1

Commendable
May 1, 2016

Amanullah_1

Commendable
May 1, 2016
when the charger is plugged in. the phone works fine. about a minute or two after the plug out,the phone restarts...but doesnt go pass the lg logo...and keeps restarting and restarting but never goes pass the lg logo

Amanullah_1

Commendable
May 1, 2016
Ya thats what worrying me...
No i dont think so...ive performed hard reset more thqn once and now updated firmware as well.no luck. What are the chances that i need to r3place the battery? Could the ups hav done something to the battery?

They really won't have done anything to the battery itself, however updates can make a phone act really odd if there are any problems with them (or if they have viruses, etc.). I would try uninstalling any update done to your apps just before this happened and see if it resolves it.

Also, nothing really has to 'happen' to a battery. They can just be defective and over time they all go. It may just be your batteries time.

Solution