Solved! LG Q6 boot problem

Jun 17, 2019
Hi,

i have LG Q6, at the time it wont turn it on. When i turn on vibrates and show logo for 1/2 secund, than black and vibrate again in 10 sekunds. Than is black and again vibrate maybe on 20sec or 30sec.

If i plug in charger on vibrates once, than black and again like if i turn it on. I think that was dead battery and i replace it and same problem.

I hold voluime dome and power on to go in hard reset menu and if i choose yes, and one more time yes then phone turn off.
If i go in download mode i only see for 1/4 seconds ' download mode and than goes black and vibrates once.

What to do ?

Solution
Doesn't sound the like the battery to me. Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load or not. If it does, then you have something on the device that is the problem and needs to be removed. However, if it continues to do this and won't even load "Safe Mode" then it may well be the whole OS that is the problem, or hardware. Either of which would make it need to be looked at by a tech. Then you would need to decide if it is worth fixing (for whatever they say it will cost) versus the cost of getting a new device.

NOTE: If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on...
Doesn't sound the like the battery to me. Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load or not. If it does, then you have something on the device that is the problem and needs to be removed. However, if it continues to do this and won't even load "Safe Mode" then it may well be the whole OS that is the problem, or hardware. Either of which would make it need to be looked at by a tech. Then you would need to decide if it is worth fixing (for whatever they say it will cost) versus the cost of getting a new device.

NOTE: If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution
Jun 17, 2019
Nothins happend, when turn on i just see logo for one second and than black, i press vol down when see logo but go black and vibrate once and thats all :/